Online Training Course
Residential Real Estate Development & Investment – PART A
For students interested in a career residential real estate development, this course provides the principles and process.
$159.00 includes GST
The Principles and Process of successful Residential Real Estate Development and Investments
A comprehensive course for Residential Developers and Investors.
If you intend making a career in Residential Real Estate Development, then this in-depth course is a must. While the course “An Intelligent Course on Real Estate Development” provides an overview of real estate development, this thorough course covers all aspects of Residential Development and investment. The content is extensive that it had to be split into two sections namely, (a) Principles and Process and (b) Asset Classes or types of residential projects. Part A “Principles and Process” covers areas of the residential development process in detail and tips on each aspect. While this course is based within the Australian context, the development principles apply to many other countries as well.
What you’ll learn
- How to be a step ahead in the residential development market
- The laws of supply and demand in the residential market and its effect on value
- How to analyse the trends and movement in the residential market
- How to undertake a viability analysis before committing to purchase a site
- How start small a project then advance to a larger one over time
- What are the key drivers that will make buyers want your product over the competition?
- How to spread your risk and maximise your profits
- How to profit from residential developments with less competition.
Who this course is for
- Emerging Developers / Entrepreneurs
- Professional Consultants (Architects, Engineers, Quantity Surveyors etc.)
- Builders / General Contractors
- Real Estate Lawyers /Accountants
- Construction Project Managers
- Landowners / Investors
- Real Estate Agents and Valuers
- Finance Consultants
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Project Management
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.