Online Training Course
Commercial Real Estate Development & Investment – PART B
For commercial real estate students who would like to learn more about the various commercial asset classes be it office, industrial or retail developments.
$199.00 includes GST
Commercial Real Estate Asset Classes
Part B of Commercial Real Estate Development and Investment focuses on specific Commercial Real Estate Asset classes. Under each asset type, whether it be Office, Industrial or Retail developments, the lecture covers a number of specifics from the underlying factors that creates the demand of the asset type, financing requirements and developing strategies for the best financial outcome plus tips on developing and investing. In addition, each class has a case study concluding with the lessons learnt. While this course is based within the Australian context, the development principles apply to many other countries as well.
What you’ll learn
- Learn the particulars of the various commercial developments and which one will suit your circumstances
- How to be conversant and discuss the commercial property with industry experts
- Study the key success factors and development strategies of each asset class
- How to undertake feasibility studies of each asset class
- How to finance each asset type through syndication or joint venture
- Learn about the future trends in commercial real estate
Who this course is for
- Real Estate Developers and Entrepreneurs
- Professional Consultants (Architects, Engineers, Quantity Surveyors etc.)
- Real Estate Lawyers and Accountants
- Construction and Project Managers
- Property Owners, Landowners and Investors
- Real Estate Agents and Valuers
- Finance Consultants and Investment Managers
- Building Contractors and Sub-contractors
- Commercial Real Estate Development & Investment – PART A
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Project Management
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.